Blogs, Comments About People, Society, Politics, Entertainment, News

Blogs and comments about people, society, politics, news, world events, current affairs, business, wars, military, government, campaigns, travel, entertainment, sports

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Britney Spears Cuts Down Her Marriage To Kevin

I have just read with some shock that Britney Spears has filed for a divorce from her husband, Kevin Federline.

From day number one, I never believed they were compatible.

I believed that probably they were infatuated with each other.

A lot of people don’t know there is a big difference between infatuation and love.

Most people mix them up.

This explains why the divorce rate is very high in America, especially among celebrities.

I know what is infatuation.

A few years ago, I was infatuated with a very beautiful girl, but I mistook it for love.

Then one day, I asked myself a few questions concerning my feelings for this young beautiful flower, who was so angelic and difficult for me to resist.

One of the questions was: “Will you like to spend the rest of your life with this young woman?”

My answer was NO! No way. So I immediately concluded that I liked that woman and was infatuated with her and it had nothing to do with love”

From that day, the "spell" that your beautiful flower had on me was broken and I became free.

Britney, you’re a famous singer and known all over the world.

Hopefully soon, you’ll find your true love and get re-married.

Best of luck.


By IKB

To Socially Bookmark This Article, Please Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

Business